Mold Cleanup San Diego Company Tells You 7 Surprising Things Your Homeowners Insurance Won’t Cover
People usually have lots of misconceptions about their home insurance. Home insurance does not cover everything. It usually just covers up your house structure. You will know about some of the contents or damages to your home that are not covered by insurance companies that you are usually unaware of and face severe costs when you come across such damages to your house. San Diego Flood Restoration is a remediation company that offers services like Mold Cleanup San Diego, has put together a list of 7 surprising things your homeowner’s insurance will not go over for you.
- Earth movement is related to earthquakes, sinkholes, and landslides, and your insurance company is unlikely to cover such damages. However, you can still make out a separate policy for such occurrences with your insurance company and mention them in detail. It is better to choose to live in a less likely region to get hit by such disasters.
- Flooding, which is usually caused by natural disasters, is usually not covered by the insurance company. Once again, you can have a special flood insurance policy agreement with your insurance company.
- Sewage backups are also usually not covered by insurance companies. These sewage backups are caused by mainline clogs, tree roots, or heavy rainfall.
- Mold – Mold damage depends on the cause of it. If the mold damage has occurred because of ignorance of maintenance moisture, then it is evident that you are to blame, and the insurance company will not cover up for such damage. Molds that are caused because of natural disasters are also not covered by insurance companies. If Mold is caused by unavoidable accidents like fires or water leakage issues at your house, they are usually covered by the insurance companies.
- Construction work damage – If you renovate your house and damage something in the process, your insurance company may not cover up for it. You can still have special insurance for that separately. Make sure you hire a certified contractor for any job at your house.
- Termite infestation is a preeminent issue in the US. The National Pest Management Association has estimated a $5 Billion worth of damage by termite infestation per year. You must hire a certified and licensed pest control company for your home inspection now and then.
- Expensive jewelry and art – Your home insurance company will not cover up for the expensive jewelry or art in case of a burglary or a natural disaster.
It is vital to call experts who provide Mold Cleanup San Diego at our San Diego Restoration Company. Our experts will examine your belongings. Call us immediately on our emergency line service, (888) 578-5777 if you need restoration services and request for emergency services on our helpline so we can directly come over. We are available 24/7 for any such problem. To learn more, contact us today. Our team of San Diego Flood Restoration San Diego, CA experts is always ready to speak with you. You can also go through our website for other related services you can avail of in the future.